Kennewick, WA Resilience Level 1
Resilience for Youth Level 1 Training Opportunity: Kennewick, WA
This two-day training will introduce participants to the Resilience Breakthrough for Students curriculum, which draws on the highly successful pattern of the WhyTry Program and the principles of WhyTry Founder Christian Moore's critically-acclaimed The Resilience Breakthrough: 27 Tools for Turning Adversity into Action. The training includes:
- A complete overview of each unit in the curriculum
- Engaging activities that reinforce the principles of each unit
- A workshop on effective use of multimedia in the classroom
- Strategies for increasing engagement, improving relationships, and boosting resilience in the classroom
- Ideas for creating a school-wide culture of resilience
Monday-Tuesday, December 4-5, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
The Training will be hosted by Benton-Franklin Health District and held at:
7102 West Okanogan Place
Kennewick, WA 99336
Training plus Curriculum
$599/person - Training + Online Curriculum = $200 Savings!!
WhyTry is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
Please register as soon as possible so that we can get an accurate count. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or call 866-949-8791.
For local lodging, click here.
* Note: Please call WhyTry before booking flights for this training - 866.949.8791
|Event Date||12-04-2017 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||12-05-2017 3:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||11-07-2017 8:30 am|
|Cut off date||12-05-2017 8:30 am|
|Location||Benton-Franklin Health District|