After months of building, planning, and re-building, WhyTry is excited to announce an online product subscription! Not only is this move helping us go “green,” it will benefit WhyTry facilitators worldwide by putting all of WhyTry’s favorite products in one place. Below are the “top ten” highlights of what you get when you switch over to the WhyTry virtual community:
1. The WhyTry teacher’s manuals: Each subscription includes both the elementary and secondary teacher’s manuals, divided into colorful, comprehensive, and improved versions of the printed curriculum. Each chapter also provides you with a “flexible lesson plan” sheet to fill out and create a lesson that meets your group’s needs and time restrictions.
2. Visual metaphors: You’ll get beautifully colored, printable versions of the ten WhyTry visual analogies. We’ve tried to improve the art as well as the questions included on these posters.
3. PowerPoint: When you sign up for a year’s subscription, we’ll send you our full PowerPoint DVD, but a condensed version of this DVD is a click away on the WhyTry Online site.
4. Music: At no additional charge, we’ll provide you with all of the WhyTry elementary, secondary, and hip-hop tunes, easily downloadable in iTunes. Printable lyrics and processing questions are also provided.
5. Student journals: You can print out elementary and secondary journal pages for each of your students, and find facilitator journal prompts to make the most out of journal time.
6. Learning Activities: WhyTry has 150 learning activities to engage students and help them effectively process the WhyTry principles. Each activity has a recommendation for spatial requirements, age, group size, and time.
7. Tutorials and other video: Training videos for each of the metaphors will help you improve your teaching and better understand the activities. The site also gives you recommended links for entertaining videos that help complement your lesson.
8. Recommended reading: For each lesson, we provide you with a book list and description of how each book can enhance the learning experience for your students. Simply click on the book title to order the book from Amazon.
9. Virtual community: Your WhyTry online subscription includes free entry into the WhyTry social media site, where you can collaborate with other professionals and get new implementation ideas.
10. Instant product updates: Because WhyTry Online is, indeed, online, you’ll be the first to know when there are updates and improvements to the program. You’ll instantly get to utilize these improvements…at no additional cost.
Click here to be directed to the online site. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us at 866.949.8791.